Home > Releases > WPMU Ldap 2.8.2 Released

WPMU Ldap 2.8.2 Released

This is a bugfix release.  With the 2.8.1 release, on first load of the login page a authentication error was being displayed.  This problem has been corrected.

The plugin can be download from the Sourceforge project page.  As always, I hope you enjoy it and please report any problems or suggestions you might have!

Categories: Releases Tags:
  1. Sven
    July 21st, 2009 at 07:31 | #1

Wonderful.
    Thank you for this Login-page Fix! 🙂

2. July 21st, 2009 at 08:45 | #2

Thanks for the release!

I think the link to the Sourceforge project page is broken? Also the green download button on the project page still points to v 2.7.

3. July 21st, 2009 at 08:50 | #3

@Mike Henderson
    Thanks – its been fixed. The project page does show 2.8.2 in the download button for me, I wonder if its a browser cache thing? Ever since SF started changing things, everything’s been acting odd

4. Scott Smith
    August 4th, 2009 at 13:23 | #4

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post my question…

The installation fails on WPMU 2.8.2 with the following error–

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_new_user_notification() in /var/www/html/wpmu/adhoc/wp-content/plugins/ldap/lib/wpmu_ldap_admin.functions.php on line 632

5. monpelaud
    August 4th, 2009 at 13:57 | #5

Hi,

I have an issue with wpmu-lap 2.8.2 with wordpress mu 2.8.2.
    When I connect with the admin account its blog role is automatically tipped over in subscriber.
    With this role the admin account generates errors.
    In wp-usermeta for user_id = 1 the value of wp_1_capability is set to “a:1:{s:10:”subscriber”;b:1;}” by wpmu-plugin.

Best Regards

6. monpelaud
    August 4th, 2009 at 14:08 | #6

Hi,

I have an issue with wpmu-lap 2.8.2 with wordpress mu 2.8.2.
    With this role the admin account generates errors.

It’s the same issue that was fixed in 2.7.1.1
    Best Regards

7. monpelaud
    August 5th, 2009 at 07:47 | #7

@monpelaud
    To fixe this issue I must put in comment the ligne 135 in ldap_auth.php:
    /* wpmuUpdateBlogAccess($user->ID); */
    Why this function is called to this place in the code?

8. monpelaud
    August 6th, 2009 at 12:05 | #8

Hi,
    To improve wpmulap I suggest to add the possibility of filter the ldap_search.
    Personally I modifie the code of the line 41 of the file ldap_ro.php:
    $this->SetSearchCriteria (“($uid=$in_username)”, $attributes_to_get);
    as
    $this->SetSearchCriteria (“(&(uid=$in_username)(group=$authorized_group)(status=$authorized_status))”, $attributes_to_get);
    where “group” and “status” are attributes of my ldap and where $authorized_group and $authorized_status variables are setting with the right value before in the code.
    It would be wonderful to add this possibility of filtering into the screen “Connection Settings”.

Thanks for this very good plugin.

Best Regards

9. Joss Winn
    August 7th, 2009 at 03:57 | #9

Thanks for the recent updates. I see there’s the SSO option which refers to “Windows Authentication” in wp-login.php Can you explain more about this. I can’t find any reference to this setting anywhere.

10. Zamana
    August 17th, 2009 at 09:36 | #10

Joss Winn :

Hi! I’m facing the same problem: where do I activate this Windows Authentication in wp-login.php????

Thanks.

11. August 20th, 2009 at 10:28 | #11

@Joss Winn
    @Zamana

This is an experimental option that was added in. I have not tried it myself, the only current documentation is whats in the code.

12. Zamana
    August 24th, 2009 at 12:06 | #12

Hi!
    After changing DebugOff() to DebugOn() on wpmu_ldap.functions.php (function wpmuLdapSearch()) I was able to check was going wrong. It was only a matter of setup my “Search DN” correctly: “DC=,DC=” and everything went right. No need to setup “Windows Activation”.

Thanks anyway.

13. Zamana
    August 24th, 2009 at 12:07 | #13

Search DN: “DC=DOMAIN part I,DC=DOMAIN part II”

14. September 1st, 2009 at 18:34 | #14

Hi Aaron,

Great plugin. What do you think about using wp_enqueue_style() in your ldapShowOptionsCss() function in wpmu_ldap_admin.functions.php? This seems to be the “right” way to output the HTML for the in WordPress.

– Ken

15. September 1st, 2009 at 18:35 | #15

er, for the <link /> …WP is eating my HTML 🙂

16. October 4th, 2009 at 03:23 | #16

AsGbyU emyaezqvasqf, [url=http://psdtsjlgldtc.com/]psdtsjlgldtc[/url], [link=http://djxrkegwflax.com/]djxrkegwflax[/link], http://ubeptrrzaovd.com/

1. No trackbacks yet.