Call for testers!
There are a number of changes currently in the svn development trunk. See the download page. These changes include:
- Ability for site admins to bulk add users – also configurable for blog admins to bulk add
- Revamped administration pages
- Added simple connection test option
- Added new error check to report unique message back on creation failure if there is an email address conflict
- Remove stale css entries
- LDAP TLS Support
- Ability for site admins to convert ldap users to local users and vice versa
Any testing and feedback would be much appreciated. I have tested things to the best of my ability – and they appear to work. If someone would be willing to further test the TLS support that would be great!